The He/O2 Analyzer is an accurate tool for measuring the levels of oxygen, nitrogen and helium in breathing mixtures. It is a necessary accessory for technical divers who use nitrox and trimix mixtures.
DIVESOFT Analyzer is characterized by its high accuracy and reliability achieved by an innovative solution for measuring helium levels. This technology is based on the principle of speed of sound, and has been developed and patented by DIVESOFT. Thanks to this technology it isn’t necessary to change the helium sensor, which is common in other analyzers.
Another advantage of the DIVESOFT Analyzer are his numerous functions and complements. The Analyzators have inbuilt calculator for gas mixing and can be connected to a compressor for guarding the oxygen level during continuous filling with monitory alarms. It is also possible to connect the aumotatic electromagnetic switch for turning off the compressor in case of exceding critical values. Via plug-in modules, it is possible to measure the electric voltage and resistance. This is especially useful in determining the charging status of diving flahslights and scooters, mainly then for determining the status of lightbulbs/vacuum tube.
The Analyzer is capable of detecting dificient air in case of a hypoxic mixture if there is no other inert gas apart from nitrogen present. In such case, it warns the user via the inscription “FOUL AIR”. This function represents the basic safety advantage from other analyzers on both the domestic and international market.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The tool is equipped with a standard electrochemical oxygen sensor, which determines the oxygen levels. The helium level detection is based on the speed of sound, as each gas has different features based on its density. The analyzer generates sounds (clicking can be heard), which spreads throught the labyrinth filled with gass, on whose end they are detected by a sensitive sensor. The accuracy of the measurements is +//- 1%.
HOW IS IT USED?
The Analyzer is equipped with numerous functions, however, its use is still very simple and intuitive. Flow limiter is placed on the ventil of the tank, the analyzer is turned on and thereafter it shows the levels of oxygen and helium in percentages.
- OLED display
- Durable aluminum body
- Plug-in connector
- USB connector
- Rechargeable battery
- Instant MOD and END calculation for measured gas
- Faul air warning
- Built-in mixing calculators
- Continuous mixing mode with alert systems (it is possible to additionally connect the automatic electromagnetic switch for automatical turning off of the compressor in case of exceeding critical values
- Gas purity mode for argon purity measurement, eventually for other gasses and their combinations, for example helium/nitrogen, helium/argon, hydrogen/nitrogen, hydrogen/nitrogen, hydrogen/argond etc.
- Atmospheric pressure and temperature detection – recalibration after altitude and temperature change is not necessary
- Connection to PC with the possibility of recording of measured data
- Watertight case PELI #8015
- Professional flow limiter #8021
- Standard flow limiter #8020
- Connection hose #8009
- Ohmmeter #801
- Voltmeter #8017
- Measuring cables #8014
- Power adapter with universal prongs #3026
Professional flow limiter DIN
The Professional flow limiter is equipped with a reduction valve, which enables the removal of gas from the analyzed tank during a constant flow, independently of the tank pressure. Therefore, it is possible to comfortably take samples of gasses even in tanks with a very low pressure. This comes in handy especially for an analysis of the residual gas before the mixing of a new mixture.
The connection hose is necessary to order separately.
Constant flow: 0.2 l/min
Possibility of closing the flow
Connection “DIN” G 5/8 200 and 300 bar
To order click here: Connection hose #8009
It is necessary to order the hose for the connetion of the analyzer He/O2 separately.